Sarah thinks we should take the next family trip to Roswell, New Mexico. Not a popular idea. Everyone is now coming up with excuses why they can't make it, and a date hasn't even be set! We could hardly handle the 45 minute trip to Idaho City; who really wants to attempt a couple of days road trip to Roswell?!

Roswell has a special place in the hearts of my family members. Known primarily for its fascination with UFOs, it is no wonder it would catch our attention (our being avid fans of The X-Files, syndicated radio talk show host Art Bell, The Fortean Times, and anything science fiction/extraterrestrial).

Sometimes I wonder if I was actually abducted by aliens. I'm pretty scatter-brained and there is a huge chunk of my childhood I can't remember, mostly in relation to my sister (maybe she was the one abducted.) And then there's that crazy scar....


This entry was posted on 7/04/2004 11:12:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: