My urge to write has returned.

So Hillary is something else, huh? She had a dream and is having a difficult timing letting it go. Really, aside from the tears, some policy ideas, and Mr. Bill, Hillary could have won the Primaries. I'm interested to hear what she has to say on Saturday.

As for married life, it has its ups and downs but I love being married!!!!! The hardest thing is giving up some independence but that's just something I need to work in general. I've also been pretty antisocial but am going out of my cocoon slowly but surely.

Yesterday I had went to a killer personal training session and my butt and thighs ached. I was mistaken for an old lady this morning during story time.


This entry was posted on 6/05/2008 12:53:00 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: