Published!

One of my photos of beautiful food from the Eastside Cafe in Austin, TX is being used in an online travel guide for Austin called Schmap. Schmap saw my photo on flickr and wanted to use it for its blurb on the Eastside Cafe. You can view my entry online at Schmap Austin Fifth Edition.

Now I feel much like those people who walk around town and are approached by a talent scout and make it big or who participates in a skit at Universal Studios and ends up with a contract (well my sib had a dream of that once but I don't know that it has ever really happened).


This entry was posted on 10/17/2008 10:48:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Christy said...

    THAT'S AWESOME! So, that is your food there?

  1. ... on 5:10 PM  
  2. dmaismith said...

    That was my dish with the edible flower. That was taken the weekend of your wedding, so I owe you some of the honor :)

  3. ... on 8:46 PM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    GASP!!! CONGRATS! Now I can finally say I know someone famous! :)

  5. ... on 4:10 PM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    Pretty cool! You should do food photography on the side.

  7. ... on 8:58 PM