8 things I did yesterday:


1. Worked

2. Ate 2 pieces of pizza (which is not good for my poor little tummy)

3. Read Warbreaker

4. Talked to my sister and nephew on the phone

5. Watched 40 teens play Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 3

6. Filled the car with gas

7. Ate too many corn chips (also not good for my tummy)

8. Finally got rid of the entertainment center (thanks for taking it off our hands Cindy Lou!)


8 things I look forward to:

1. Wednesday, when the family gets into town.

2. My appt with the GI dr. (next month)

3. 4th of July weekend in Cedar City and going to the Shakespeare Festival

4. Zero days of rain

5. Russ feeling better

6. Getting the house cleaned and uncluttered

7. Being rich and famous (or my husband being rich and famous)

8. No more stomach aches.


8 things I wish I could do:

1. Take a month off vacation.

2. Buy a newer car.

3. Be less messy.

4. Take a world tour.

5. Play an instrument.

6. Publish a book.

7. Like running.

8. Move to the city.


8 shows I watch on TV:

1. 30 Rock
2. NCIS
3. Law & Order
4. Seinfeld
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 people I tag:

1. Mommy
2. Sarah
3. Christy
4. Ariane
5. [I don't think any more people read my blog, except Miss Read who tagged me]
6.
7.
8.


This entry was posted on 6/21/2009 09:40:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry that you're having gut issues. My boss & I are thinking of writing a book entitled "When Good Guts Go Bad".


    AND WHERE will you be going on your world tour? I'm completely curious.

    Oh, and I seriously doubt I could be your only avid reader.

    You'll eventually love running. If you get a chance, pick up "Runner's World" magazine - July issue...it's awesome.

  1. ... on 6:46 PM