BFF

Dear Abby,

I read an article on BFF (Best Friends Forever) in Discovery Girls, "a magazine created by girls, for girls."

Now I can't name one BFF I've ever had! The last person who wanted to be my BFF was a little psychotic, and that is how I tend to view girls who want a BFF relationship.

Am I normal?

Yours truly,
Little Miss Independent
Utah


This entry was posted on 9/19/2006 04:54:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    Well Little Miss Independent,

    I think it's healthy to have a solitary streak in you, but try and remember that no man or woman is an island. If you don't have a BFF who can you ask to borrow a shop vac when your basement apartment floods, or to pop your back zits? Think about it.

    Abby

  1. ... on 3:39 PM  
  2. Vern Waters said...

    I'm with you; I don't think I've everhad a BFF--even the best man at my wedding was something of a jerk.

    I think our other friend makes a good point, however, about the shop vac, at least. I have one you can borrow--but it only holds a gallon. Makes for slow work when the basement floods. We had a 5 gallon but our flood killed it. I will probably replace it sometime and you can borrow it then--I'll even come run it for you.

    Hey, I accidentlally deleted an email from you about a music request. Do you remember what it was?

    I see you link one of my favorite bands, the Pink Floyd with my uncle Roger. Have you heard the David Gilmour solo CDs? Gilmour is amazing.

  3. ... on 10:09 PM