Turning Over a New Leaf

It's Fall. What better time to turn over a new leaf!

As I've been learning more about people and feeling more empowered to be myself (and not sacrifice myself to make others happy), I'm a lot happier. The anxiety, annoyance, and overall negative feelings that persist in blood sucking relationships really do weigh a person down and thats not fair. In fact, I've learned that by keeping those relationships going, I'm supporting them in their negative behaviors.

No more!

The latest incident was with a guy who really is a great guy but way too wishy washy and untrustworthy for the likes of me. A guy (or anybody) who says one thing one day and acts completely different the next is not worth the confusion and anxiety. There are more fish in the sea to settle for a jellyfish.


This entry was posted on 10/02/2006 08:54:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    Sing it sister. Amen.
    Hey thanks for the bottom of the cage and the saw dust. Its perfect timing Woody has been such a jerk lately some solitary confinement will do him good. I owe you one. Please call me any time you need a body moved, or a grave dug.

  1. ... on 5:35 PM