Boys Shmoys!

Dating is really getting old. I've had five in the past two weeks and am ready to take a hiatus. I need to ensure that I have at least one night available to spend with friends and at least one for "me" time (not including the nights that I have class).

And I've decided that regardless of how cool a guy may seem NO DATING GUYS I MEET @ WORK!!!!! (Even if I meet them elsewhere afterwards and think they're cool!!) Only one of my work boyfriends is okay because he's so far out there that he's not capable (cross my fingers) of being creepy (although he just bought me some orange/chocolate thin mints because they were on sale and he thought of me).


This entry was posted on 1/13/2007 02:59:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    what class are you taking?

  1. ... on 6:09 PM