Happy New Year!

Last January I was determined to never create a list of New Year resolutions since they were never met.

However, by February I realized how important they are for me (Ms. Disorganization in her physical, mental, and emotional space!!!) in recognizing my strengths and actually accomplishing some of the desires of my heart. While I forgot the majority of my goals for 2006 a month after I created the list, what stuck in my head did help me focus on enhancing important character traits, developing talents, and learning many new lessons of life in general.

So yesterday I made a list--not too long--with measurable objectives for eaching those goals. (Hopefully, I'll remember to print the list so I can hang it where I will often see it.)

By the end of 2007, I should be healthier, a better artist, more informed about real-life (nonfiction), and have a more organized living space. When you (the reader) wonder how my behavior is going to achieve the aforementioned broad goals, please say something to me!


This entry was posted on 1/02/2007 04:40:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: