So I got in trouble today for putting a picture of my new nephew coming out of my sister's stomach (C-section) on one of the staff computers. Heh, heh, heh. I wanted to see the reaction I'd get and so I did receive one.

But he is so cute and the cutest there ever was at that. Just look at him (sorry Bobarino: its the same blue picture!)


This entry was posted on 5/03/2006 02:23:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    That's hilarious that you put a picture of your sister’s C-section on a company computer the only thing funnier would be to put it on one of the public computers.

  1. ... on 5:00 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    I knew it was WRONG and you would get in TROUBLE and I tried to WARN you.
    Personalizing your work space is not allowed.
    You should know that by now.
    To work for the BORG you must become one with the BORG.
    Your only options are to QUIT or to write a BOOK about the frustrations of working for the BORG and trying to remain human.
    So I wrote a book about working for the BORG.
    WHEN the book gets published--THEN you quit!

  3. ... on 9:53 AM