Love is Blind

I went on a blind date the other night. Had a great time. The funny thing is that other than talking to him a couple of times on the phone, knowing that he was a musician and where he worked, I didn't know anything else about him.

Needless to say, when I opened the door to greet him I was surprised. Had a great time.

This made me think about how fun (knock on wood) it would be to just go on a series of truly blind dates.

The only problem is I left my sweater in his car--and not on purpose!!! I'm embarrassed to call and get it back.


This entry was posted on 7/29/2006 01:12:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    Are you sure you didn't leave it on purpose, maybe the subconscious part of your brain really digged the guy. You might owe it to yourself to meet up again and see what happens.-Abby

  1. ... on 3:04 PM