Shoot for the Moon (or Nearby)

Forget Egypt, Kenya, China, Rome, or any other country in the entire Earth that I've never been (which is all but three). The best trip ever would be a shuttle to outer space and hopefully it is in the near future. Amazon's founder is shooting for the moon and wants to take tourists with him (see spaceupdate.com).

I used to sit in the front yard at night getting lost in the stars. The heavens--yet another reason why I can't doubt a Supreme Creator. Some things are just too amazing to have happened by random luck. Our very own existence is hard to fathom because there are too many little details to have happened in just the right combination and at just the right times.


This entry was posted on 7/09/2006 09:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Vern Waters said...

    I, too, would love to journey through the stars. I have a terrible fear of heights and I'm not sure how I would feel about a flight like that. I'm sure I could not parachute or hang glide. However, I have no fear of airplanes.

    Not much scares me, besides ladders, roofs, hanging Christmas lights.

    Like Casey Kasem says, "keep reaching for the stars!"

  1. ... on 11:03 AM