The Word

I have to say that "the word" is gnawing at me. A few weeks ago I decided to start writing in a journal, I've still got this blog, and I just want to read, read, read and am just not satisfied with what I do.

This is a growing obsession. On lunch today, I went home and my hand ached to write, so I turned to my journal. Last night I tossed and turned and turned and tossed and thought I should write the thoughts that kept running through my head, but didn't and so they just kept running until the alarm went off this morning.

As a kid I'd stay up writing stories. I'm missing that now. Perhaps it is time to start again.


This entry was posted on 7/31/2006 02:42:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    I think that's the best idea you've had in at least three weeks if not four. Writing is the best things for you health wise outside of drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water. Pick up the pen.

  1. ... on 3:06 PM