Back to School

Russ is going back to school--HURRAY! It's been about 12 years so it seems like he's going for the first time. He'll be going to the community college to beef up his transcript and majoring in 3D Animation.

And things worked out on the job front for him, too. He will be taking a part-time position at Discover with the same hourly wage that he has now. We are so excited that everything is falling into place!

It's funny how many people I know are or have been in a similar situation as me. The bride is already educated and established. Then she marries and puts her husband through school. Even my doctor was telling me that she and her husband recently finished his BA--he's 39 years old.

Meanwhile, I keep applying for jobs closer to the city in order so we can move closer to Russ' job and school. BSU doesn't seem to ever receive my transcript requests so up to this point the job hunting is a bust.


This entry was posted on 7/13/2008 06:58:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Christy said...

    I don't think I'm stubborn. :( you make me sad.

    and i think tag means that if someone tags you, then you do what they did, so I did that marriage thing, you do the exact thing and answer your questions and the tag others so they will answer the same questions or do whatever it is they are supposed to. I just have been tagged twice, and I get a bit confused on how to do it, but I like how it is working.

    and i miss you... and did you see my CAKES?????

  1. ... on 5:08 PM  
  2. Christy said...

    And I'm happy things are falling into place for you both! yay!!

  3. ... on 5:09 PM