Tagged

Kizze tagged me so here it is:

How long have we been married? 5 and a half months!

How old is Russ? 31

Who eats more? Moi (and I hear I eat like a guy, which is similar to eating like a pig--snort, snort!)

Who said "I love you" first? Russ wanted to but I was afraid to hear it.

Who is taller? Russ by 9 inches!

Who sings better? Probably moi, but that doesn't say much.

Who is smarter? Russ remembers everything, and he got a much higher ACT score.

Who controls the T.V.? Both

Who's temper is worse? Mine.

Who does the laundry? Russ

Who does the dishes? Depends; the person who doesn't cook does the dishes. Usually I cook so Russ does the dishes.

Who sleeps on the right? Me, but sometimes I switch because its closer to the fan.

Who cooks? Me, although Russ cooked a mean Christmas Eve dinner last Dec.

Who is more stubborn? Its a tie.

Who admits they are wrong first? Usually I'm in the wrong (really), so its up to me.

Whose parents do you see more? Russ'.

Who has more siblings? Russ--he is the second of 7 and everyone in the family is married except one, but she's engaged.

Who has more friends? Moi.

Who wears the pants? We're pretty equitable.


This entry was posted on 7/15/2008 10:42:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: