I'm being all domestic lately. Russ will tell you I'm a slob but I think I'm doing better (really, he has no idea).

And I've been cooking more. Tonight I made pork chops for the first time. They weren't the best chops ever made but they were edible. We'll be trying some other new dishes this week.

I decided to open a cookbook a friend gave me a couple of years ago and was surprised to see how simple the recipes were. Really, if all recipes were that easy (meaning there are five steps or less and I can understand all the terminology without the help of a dictionary) I would have started cooking more a long time ago.


This entry was posted on 7/06/2008 09:42:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: