Last year I didn't make one New Year resolution. Part of it was feeling bogged down with wedding plans. Unfortunatley, I need direction so my general perception of life in 2008 was I was in limbo.

I exercised until June and then it petered off with no physical exertion from July until now. My goal to eat less fast food failed when in November I said, "Who cares!" when work became more stressful. I pretty much stopped doing anything to better myself, which had been a regular theme for my life for several years.

So this year my plan is to write down some goals in a fairly public place so I will remember to look at (Le mieux blog dans le monde!) and feel motivated to accomplish what I spew, thus living a more fulfilling 2009. The list will be on the the sidebar.

Here's to a new year and the opportunity to start with a new slate.


This entry was posted on 1/18/2009 08:54:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Twice a week is an excellent goal for exercise. I'll totally cheer you on (even when I fail miserably). :-)

  1. ... on 11:20 AM