I really missed out. I'm played Flowerz (so addicting!) and listening to some Bon Jovi music downloaded on the computer. His career was probably on the decline when I was really old enough to form an opinion about muzak and I blew him off as just another hairy-hair band lead singer, except for the Keep the Faith single which I got for xmas in junior high and played over and over and over on xmas day (yeah, I was one of those people).

Of course the CD I'm listening to is from 2005 but that doesn't mean he didn't have some good songs before his comeback. I really like "Living on a Prayer."

And apparently Jon has a heart of gold. He's holding a benefit concert for Sen. Hilary Clinton to help her pay off some of her presidential campaign debt. What a guy! Forget putting a dent in hunger, saving the planet, trying to stop domestic violence or any of the myriad of truly important causes facing the world. I wonder if she'll attend the concert and say a few words. I wonder if she's a fan or used to be a fan. I wish someone would pass a bill or throw me a concert to pay off my debt. January 15, 2009 is the event in case anyone is interested in the Save Hilary concert.


This entry was posted on 1/05/2009 08:20:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Christy said...

    Bon Jovi...yay for Deborah.

    Maybe we can write him and ask him to pay off our school loans. What do you think?

  1. ... on 7:02 PM