Floor Potato

Lately I've been a real couch potato. No gym for me. The last time I went was about 2 weeks ago and before that one time it had been a month. Regardless, my butt will remain flat because I watch TV sitting on the floor, where I have my cross-stitch supplies laid out in front of me--"Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat....".

These are my top 5 TV shows, in random order.

1) Battlestar Galactica (2004): Unfortunately, there is only half a season left. Also, unfortunately we're stuck wondering what happened to Earth for the next 6 months because the season will resume in Jan 2009. This show is action packed, has a huge special effects budget, and the acting is alright. A must see for sci-fi junkies (although sci-fi junkies are probably already in the know). And for people who for whatever reason feel they must be loyal to the old Galatica--this one is soooooooooooo much better!

2) Bones (2005): Loosely based on the works of forensic anthropologist and writer Kathy Reichs, this show has suspense, good acting, and a little grossology. Plus, the show is very un-Hollywood so it's a little more original than the other forensic shows on the air.


3) Burn Notice (2007): I just started watching this one and love it! Even Russ seems to enjoy it. Wit, action, suspense, and great acting. And it's nice to see Bruce Campbell in a regular role again. And I have a little bit of a crush on the main character.

4) The Closer (2005): Another cop/detective show (a guilty pleasure). Also very un-Hollywood, with good acting and suspenseful episodes.
5) Supernatural (2005): Creepy yet often humorous. I can't wait for the season premier to see if Sam can rescue Dean.


This entry was posted on 9/14/2008 12:11:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: