6 Months and Happy as Ever

Six months ago this day and time Russ and I were married! Its hard to believe its been this long. In fact, its hard to believe that I'm married.

After about 29 years of being single, always thinking marriage would come a few years into the future--maybe--the reality is meeting the man of my dreams and getting married "just happened." It was so easy; I guess that happens when you meet the "right" person. You click on level never reached before in any relationship, and the relationship evolves to the point where you want to make the commitment to be together forever.

Here's to happily ever after.














This entry was posted on 8/08/2008 09:45:00 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Maggie and The Boys said...

    Hey Debra,

    Congratulations!! I did not know you had gotten married. I am so excited for you. You guys make such a beautiful couple.

    Maggie Summers

  1. ... on 6:23 PM