The TV is on, the program is Curtain Call, and I'm practicing for a second interview, checking email, surfing the net, etc. The movie is just ending and I haven't paid much attention, however, when the man proposes to the woman, I find myself teary-eyed. Where did that come from? It has to be the lack of anti-depressant.

For a while there I thought I'd become a cold heart--well, at least not very sensitive in situations I think I should be(although I did a little teary at the wedding). It was almost like I forgot to feel and had a hard time pinning down what I was feeling.

Lately, I'm surprised if I do recognize some emotion actually welling up inside--happiness, peace, sentimentality, love.


This entry was posted on 8/11/2008 07:48:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: