Ho Hum

Pending a mild case of writer's block, I've added some links in the sidebar of important news and information distributers. Be sure to check them out and pay head to the future of our world.

Also, I've added some of my favorite authors and their web sites. I always recommend their works, although there is only one male listed. Hmmmmm.... Maybe I need to broaden my reading to include the male perspective. Any suggestions?


This entry was posted on 8/20/2006 05:07:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Vern Waters said...

    Carl Hiaasen is always good for a laugh and something that makes you think. Both of his books for kids are excellent. Harlan Coben is great for thrillers with excellent plot twists amd unexpected turns. E.L. Doctorow is a great writer no one seems to talk enough about. Anyone in the west ought to read an Edward Abbey or two. Fools Progress is one of my favorites. Ever tried Sid Hite? He is very unusual but everything I have read has been satisfying. -RDM

  1. ... on 8:21 PM  
  2. Brannigan C said...

    The greatest male writer still living is Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

  3. ... on 12:10 PM