Who Is That Masked Man?

My new project is to organize all my personal reflections and principles into a functional ideology so that I can encourage the masses to undermine and perhaps overthrow the corruption in the current administration (and probably future ones as I believe there is no hope for a truly better America in the context of our current system).

My inspiration (as Senior Williams-girl "C" introduced me to)


Subcomandante Marcos, spokesperson for the Zapatista Army of National Liberation (EZLN)

Mostly I think him incredibly sexy--just look at those eyes--not to mention dynamic enough to create a following. He has a novel to be released next month, Uncomfortable Dead, cowritten by Paco Ignacio Taibo II.

El Subcomandante has a Masters degree and I have a Masters degree. He is described to have pale skin; I have pale skin. He is orginally from the city; I am a city girl. Not only are we compatible, but I recognize that because of our similarities, I can accomplish this new goal of mine.

Our Word is Our Weapon


This entry was posted on 8/30/2006 02:54:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: