Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream...

Okay, so I finally slept last night after taking some recommended Melatonin. The only problem, and maybe this wasn't related to the supplement, was the crazy dreams, as opposed to the grogginess I've heard so much about (I woke up feeling and still do feel nervous energy).

The first dream had to do with a mean, black rat that I adopted and decided that since it was so horrible (don't know what it did; I just understood it was evil) it had to be killed. It didn't even occur to me to take it to the vet to be put to sleep. I ended up putting it in a container with a lid to shut off its air supply.

I feel guilty even as I type.

The second dream had to do with a friend ignoring me (but not the one that currently is ignoring me).

Both dreams have a lot to do with the most stressful situations in my life right now. Maybe this proves that we can think we have everything together but our subconcious has the final say on whether we truly overcome anything.

This reminds me of hynosis; it would be interesting to try.

Just to see what is locked away in the brain.


This entry was posted on 8/29/2006 02:37:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    Am I the friend that is giveing you the silent treatment if so I'm sorry I wasn't aware. If not maybe I should stopp talking to you so I can get some attention. hehe

  1. ... on 5:16 PM