Myspace.com

Well, I gained a testimony of Myspace.com last weekend and today I've lost it.

The brother of a friend from way back in the day found me on Myspace.com and emailed me telling me how to get in touch with my friend (his sister). This was super cool!

This morning I get on to check my messages and I have couple messages telling me I'm cute from loser guys whose friends consist of scantily clad girls. So not cool!

Branny, I prefer messages from nice guys! (Here is the attention you're craving!)


This entry was posted on 8/31/2006 09:00:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    wow what did i do to deserve you saying i'm not nice? Why do you like hurting me so much?

  1. ... on 3:55 PM