Relationships can be so taxing. Luckily I've started writing in my journal so I can remember the lessons I learn from mistakes I make in them.

From now on I will be more assertive. Rather than worry about how other people may feel, I will first take note of my feelings and not sacrifice them simply for worrying about making the other person feel bad.

I let things go consistently in a particular relationship and it has become so draining that I don't really care how she feels--don't care to keep the relationship going. Meanwhile, she's under the impression that we're best friends (which I've never had before--sisters maybe but not best friends).

This is all my fault. If only I had stuck up for myself in the beginning would things have happened differently. What will happen now is unsure but hopefully I won't feel so drained from here on out.


This entry was posted on 8/06/2006 07:42:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Brannigan C said...

    I say stand up and be counted. you never know when that persons is going to suck the last will to live right out of your eye and then what are? Be yourself and to hell with those that can't handle the flames!

  1. ... on 1:52 PM